Sunday, September 02, 2007

i'm happy at home

ok i like microwave ovens, didn't expect to be so happy to use one.
Now that I have secured a bagel it came in handy.
I made several runs to the crash site (historic, clown house building)and attempted over the last few days to figger how to get from Sky Tower to the Alberta neighborhood.
No matter how you slice it, it will be an ordeal to commute that far all the time, I hardly know where the Decum hood is.
Or I could try it on a sensible bike that isn't 8 feet tall and hauling 60 l.b.s of trailor and cargo.
I did have a wonderful ride, it got better the farther I got away from the Crash Site.
Today I got to give a guy all my money and all my weed to pay for him to take the things I love most to the dump.
On the ride home I felt better, I gave one last swoop across the bow of the Crash Site, Gave the "Grope salute"and rode out of the picture.
The house was empty, the show is over, time to go home.
I rode to the Know and to Trade Up music where they sell our shirts, then I went into the Nest and they threw me some funds.
They tell me that some fire fighters went in there to get some shirts but got a call and had to run, I bet they will buy all the shirts wow!
So the good people of Alberta street helped me recover the hundreds of dollars it took for all of us to get where we needed to go and have all the fees and crap.
Pray we get the deposit will ya?
We did good and made an impact, i'm happy.
As I was getting close to my new neighborhood I saw a sight for sore eyes,
Sitting on the curb was a brand old Nordic track exercize unit, exactlly like the one I found the week we moved into the Crash Site.
I thought about it and decided to let some other genius have a crack at it.
I don't need any more stuff.
As I pulled onto my street I saw Sky Tower and a wave of relief came over me, the same feeling I used to get at the crash site,home.
.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.