Monday, September 03, 2007

I love my bed

I love my bed, it's full of pillows, it's big and it's clean, I enjoyed waking up on it.
I'm still stressed and shell shocked from life driving golf balls into my balls but I'm
settling in.
For a long time it was all about being the last to bed and the first up, I'm still doing that but now I don't have anything to do, so I'm crashing earlier and rising later.
It's cool to let my host deal with house problems, all I have to do is look hansom and play banjo..
I didn't get to say goodby to my family in all the ruckus, well I told Caff but she didn't care, I gave her my number but she didn't give me one (I understand thats what giving and getting "Space" is all about.
I'm pretty sure the little girl is too full of new house and being 9 years old to care much about Dad, but I know the little boy and the dog are wondering "where the hell is that really fun dude who feeds us and can throw himself down flights of stairs?"
It will all come together as it should, we are all very strong.
We had the coolest Circus Meeting last night, the new show will rock all yer teeth out.
"Doc we will be needing cages on the rear wheels of the Baby Battle Bikes by the 15th, hope you read this blog, i don't know your numero."
Last gig we tore our battle bikes up yo!
I bet after the show I will really appreciate my bed.

No comments: