Wednesday, August 22, 2007

tilted axis.

It took me more time than usual to get my head together this morning,I had a sad night.
Imagine working all day and giving your all with the hopes of eventually taking a ride on a candy apple red, super charged, roller coaster with your name on it, then imagine you actually are lucky enough to see a candy apple red, super charged, roller coaster with your name on it,and then at the last moment it turns into a pile of wet newspaper stuck to a bus bench.
Thats poetry for what I dealt with last night, nobody's fault.
Caffeine was really nice to me (“do right by your mate and she will do right by you” has been my experience) she has a gift of healing touch and wise words.
I woke up at 4:20, staggered to the cafe and grabbed a coffee.
Race car with no driver!
I sat down next to the old sage and the guy from “Nam” my favorite fellas to hang with first thing in the morning.
I got into a doozy of a conversation with the Sage about the amount of water on the planet, why is there so much?
His theory is that long ago the Earth came very close to Mars and siphoned the water of Mars in some outer space vortex.
I thought his opinion was wonderful AND incorrect, his stuff is heavy on the “Christian Bible as a historical or scientific document” drivel, soon as I hear any bible reference (other than geographical) I am suspect.
His was geographical; the Euphrates's river and the Tigress river defining the boundries of the garden of Eden.
He had me until he mentioned the bible stuff, bad science if ya ask me.
I think the water came from a big dirty snow ball from space slamming into a primordial planet Earth that was at the time, full of volcanoes.
I bet that's why we have a tilted axis.
Not a bad conversation to have early in the morning, amped out on pot, dumb from coffee and getting over an emotion hangover.

I'm listening to Jethro Tull's “Thick as a brick”album and getting ready to start a killer day.
I just needed to begin with a musical, pot of coffee and a good outlook.
I think I have it together now...
See ya on the street!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.