Tuesday, August 14, 2007

the lighthouse keep

Remember I told a cryptic story of casting a spell that ended when I finished the Ramp Of Death stunt?
Well it was called "The lighthouse keeper" I invented this spell to help me cope with changes that are happening in my life.
I won't bore you with the what, the who or the how, but I will tell you it also incorporates a painting.
It's a glow in the dark painting of a lighthouse.
To me the lighthouse represents Working where I live, It's a warning of danger, It means security during the waves of emotion that dominate my being during this heavy transition.
Yesterday I took a room in the top of a huge house off Hawthorne street.
Ood and his girlfriend Kitty Litter took a room under mine, I'm glad they came with me, I spend too much time alone as it is.
The room I took looks exactly like the inside of the lighthouse I painted, it's the first place I looked at and it happened right when I asked it to.
I feel fortunate to know enough about time, space, history and magic to make my way through the world while pretty much having a great time, or at least working towards happy trails.
It's uncanny how much my new lair looks like the painting, the winows match and it's isolated high above the tree tops, I'm told music can be loud as I want at that elevation.
The next spell will deal with how to be a good father and husband while living away from the main brood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The next spell will deal with how to be a good father and husband while living away from the main brood.

yikes, yeah no kidding. lemme know how that one goes. i may have to spend a little time away working now and again -- it would be good to have a little help. i dont think our brood would last long under these circumstances, so my hats off to both of you. best of luck, or love, or insanity, or whatever it takes to make it work. (esp with a newbie i mean. probably no one would care if it was a bunch of bratty teenagers! heh)

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.