Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I hope nobody squats our dumpster

The dumpster is here and boy is it grand, The Grope wants to be the man throwing most of the yard stuff away
I'm letting him, I'm kind of layed up with injuries got doing gigs.
The summer gigs come with burns from pyrotechnics and sore musles from being all day on a tall bike.
The Baby Battle Bikes have been really battering us.
Rocket Montana has been hanging out here, helping with the baby, making us all breakfast and singing a lot.
No news on a pad for Caffeine, Yall pray for her, she needs it.
She needs folks to give her positive thoughts because thats what we are doing.
Some kind of Appalatian mountan jug band has been squatting the yard for a few weeks.
They drink like fish, burn stuff and have really loud mouths.
The band also plays music all night that comes from the soul.
Iv'e been giving them conflicting instructions for fun like
"Don't drink in my yard" and "Here some money for your beer, will you play in the yard tonight?"
One of them eats bugs.
None of the clocks in this house have the right time, only the amount of time since it was last unplugged.
I keep both my computers on rotating world time zones, I like to live with the time in New Deli or Nebraska.

No comments: