Monday, August 20, 2007

got a dumpster

I just ordered a drop box (dumpster) for all our smashed furniture, props and belongings, it sucks.
I wish there was a better way but if I don't do something, "The Grope" will burn it all.
This whole moving thing sucks actually, I wish we could just stay here.
I suppose it will be good to find a different slum lord, this guy won't help us and we will be using $200 of the tshirt money to pay for this, it's the landlord's responsibility, but the cards are stacked against us, were just clowns.
I really hate that we sold all those shirts and even printed them ourselves just to pay a trash company.
The bright side is that Alberta street gave us a way to make some cash, all we gotta do is print more shirts, thats great!
Caffeine and the kids still have no place to live and the clock is ticking, it's less stress than I was under this time last year so I'm counting that as a blessing.
Caffeine is a very positive thinker and karma is huge for her.
I think she will make out better than all of us.

The news paper was here yesterday doing a story about me and a glossy bike mag was doing a story about master bike builder "Doc" who has been making lots of contributions to our fleet.
Anyone want to buy a slightly over used giant tall bike thats rusted to a fence?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.