Monday, July 30, 2007

wobbling down 24th street

Rabbit made himself a tallbike and was showing it off at the cafe, it's sweet.
He used high performance, racing components and had some help from a local bike shop.
I wasn't even awake this morning yet I was on his bike, wobbling down 24th street.
Before I jumped on he said "Don't step there or the wheel folds in half." good thing I was still groggy or I might not have jumped on at all.

My opinion:
Rabbit has build himself a vehicle that is in perfect working order.
The drive works flawlessly, the chain fits all the sprockets and it has many gears.
The steering is also dead on from the goose neck to the fork.
Those are the two places where know how makes the bike fly, without steering and drive the bike is just art (there are a few of those turds in my yard).
So Rabbit did an outstanding job dispite the fact that it is capable of going 35-40 M.P.H. and has no brakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we see a picture of the blessed non-turd pretty please?
God Bless the Clown House.

Dingo Dizmal said...

Sure Beth, I'll post one as soon as I can photograph the bike without having to talk to Rabbit.