Friday, July 27, 2007

spraying


There are a pile of people in the garage, they are some filth mutha truckers.
In the last few days, I have lightened the ban on heavy drinking as a present to the crew, they had been working so hard and done so much it was the least I could do. I bet the Christian cult next door hate me for the loud racket last night. Better have the cast party in the shed than near the street where they attracted so many cops it was unreal. When they started getting loud and goofy I just bummed beers and fed them a lot.
With my little collection of beer and stolen smokes I was Mr.Bribe all night, people do funny things when addicted to chemicals, I know from expierience.
When my day was done I just pitched the tailor made smokes in the gutter and stomped them (for the kids) and shook up the beers, spraying them into the lights of passing cars while humming Motzart's requiem. Booze and smokes do nothing for the circus except make it look and smell bad.
Weed smells good, I tell you what!
before the cops shut us down at 10, we made $300 in tshirts, pins, Zines and Bike diapers.
Last month when they shut us down early, they really hit us in the income, this month we did swell.

No comments: