Monday, July 09, 2007

SIDEWALK AND ART SALE



If you have seen us lately you would know we are having a big sidewalk sale.
I found the best "Ritalin" is pure greed for my darlin daughter.
As soon as she made a few bucks selling her toys, she was sold on the idea of selling.
I didn't have to ask her to sit still, she was happy to wait for victims who fall prey to a cute kid selling crap.
She made a little pile of cash, I made a few big piles of cash and I even had time to teach her some griffting, since you read my blog I will warn you to count your change when you come here and always watch her hands, and whatever you do,don't give her change for no reason if she asks.
When we spotted someone coming we would shoot looks at each other deciding if they are a "Mark" a "Pidgion" or a "flake", the dog is always the "Patsy" we had a great father daughter bonding experience.
I made great money legit, but that's only because I'm selling off all my possessions, I like them way more in money form...that is until all the money goes to bills.
I guess I got griffted.

come get some chicken art!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you arent sellin the hot dog cart are ya? if you graft a bike to it, i will buy it!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.