Tuesday, July 17, 2007

lesson learned...

If your half blind, then don't have a dog the same color as the ground...you'll kick the crap out of it, I noticed this happen to an old fella and told Workforf to write it down...he didn't.
I have been de-constructing my sleeping quarters and getting a grin as I discover other people's laundry long since lost and forgotten.
If you bake a phone book, it's much easier to rip it in half.
Practiced a little stand up comedy today, Caffeine laughed so hard she choked on her burrito and almost died!...it was cool.
today's music: Steely Dan, Jethro Tull and our crap.
Clown House dinner tonight:corn tortillas warmed on the electric stove, dipped in refried beans and white rice.
Yesterday I spent $7 on grapes and devoured them all before I got home.
As I wizzed down Alberta Street I could hear people thinking I was doing a stunt
"Lokk the guy's eating grapes on a tall bike!"

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.