Monday, July 02, 2007

I just lifted the lid off a pot on the kitchen counter and was befunked on the floor.
That stuff STUNK!
We are cleaning out the Clown House to give it back to the guy who owned it and finding old skeletons in closets.
To tell the truth I didn't know if I should toss it or what.
Y'see there are people from other countries (Like Brazil or Chicago)and what I consider a festering pot of bacteria and plague in their country may be a delicacy.
I left it and soon Caff picked it up and moved the lid, she ate some so I guess she is just into foreign food.
I have been taking down all the artwork from the walls and cleaning them, it's fun to peel back layers of fun the house has seen.
Last night I was hanging out with a photographer and a reporter, at one point the reporter and I went on the roof and looked at the skyline of Alberta Street, I'm gonna miss this place.
Hey! Any of yous guys have an extra paint roller or two?

1 comment:

Dingo Dizmal said...

I got rollers and Caff gotthe scoots

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.