Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fun of moving out

I'm no sucker friends, I have been moving out slowly and kindly.
Instead of moving lots of stuff, I'm opting to burn the clean
stuff in the yard around campfire or more often Garage sale the stuff.
I'm also dumpstering most of my gear and clothing.
Trust me, by the time I throw clothing away, it's usless.
I got all this out of free boxes and dumpsters anyway.
It's been fun doing laundry because I don't have to do laundry,
I just deep six the whole mess and be done with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of how a former roomie used to do compost. No bin for him! Instead, he'd go to a large rock in the backyard, move it aside and dig a hole. Bury his food scraps and replace the rock a foot to the right. He buried his compost in a circular pattern that ran in spirals around the lawn. Two years later, his lawn was ready to tear up and turn into a vegetable patch.

May you experience good growth from your self-composting.
Big hugs and I KNOW you'll be fine.