Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dog bite.

A fella came to my yard name dropping “Atomic Zombie”, the Dude from Thunder bay who makes great freak bikes and even published a book.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him camp the garage for the night.
What a mistake, I came to find out that he was actually the only person he was aware of, this red flag cued me in to watch him.
He talked constantly without ever listening, that's annoying but not a crime.
His dog growled at my boy, that only needs to happen once for me to have enough, I told him to clear out.
Three hours later I find out that he still was flapping his jaw about how swell he is and his dog bit my boy.
I was HOT let me tell ya, I started kicking things and being scary, I didn't know what to do.
I didn't want to look at the guy, I wanted him to leave for his own safety. My instinct told me to bite his head off and wear his dogs pelt as a shirt but better judgment had me dealing with the boy and he high tailed it out of town I guess.
It's tough helping people, I wish I was selfish like some of my friends, well actually I don't much care for my more selfish friends.
The boy is ok now and his bite was small , Caff is watching it.
I was really mad because i TOLD THE GUY TO SPLIT, i ENDED UP BURNING MY DOG TREATS AND i HAD TO DO A TV INTERVIEW ABOUT BIKES WITH A CRYING CHILD, HALF A face of make up and the huge distraction of almost blinding anger.
Now the kid is fine, he's interested in other dangers and foolery and the swelling is gone.
This all happenned at a magical time in the house, see, we had some friends come over and the whole day went for the better.

No comments: