Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I made a boo boo


A birdie in an orange vest told me that more than half the money raised to pay for tshirt printing came from people who didn't like us.
The fact is, all the dough was donated by people who REALLY like us, now I know the details.
Office on Alberta has often donated gifts to our events, they gave us some money, the mighty TIN SHED, always helpful, encouraging and generous donated, the Nest donated $50 bucks and when I went in with our guy to pick up the check,he boosted it up to $75
I knew about those, I'm still unclear on the rest but I know they all were in the right spirit and I'm told they all are just thanking us for the good times and
sending us off right.
I plan to thank them all personally but right now is the most stressful time, I have GOT to land this ship before the "Whitening" takes us all.

No comments: