Sunday, July 29, 2007

Because I'm so damn smart...

I went to the local taquoria and got myself a "Manchaca" burrito (thats Spanish for entrails and hooves I think)and while there I noticed a 6 pan full of limes.
I grabbed the little paper bag they give you and filled it.
When I got home, I pulled out the trust food possessor that I got at the Goodwill bins (I bought it by the pound so I think it cost about 2 bucks.).
I have never seen the instructions so I messed with it a long time.
Finally Caffo came in and I asked her to put the parts in order.
I dumped a whole tray of ice in there and about 50 ounces of lime water.
When I turned that thing on, water and ice shot in all directions WOW!
Turns out, you should crush the ice first, then add the lime water for a summer cooler.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.