Tuesday, July 10, 2007

As we take the scattered spare tree limbs, fence wood and other unpainted wood stuff and burn it, I see more of our world going up in smoke.
The work happening in the yard is undoing years of fun and action, slowly it becomes less crowded.
Earlier today I saw a house with tall grass, a wood fence, stuff in the yard and people inside, the place looked lived in.
Next door was another one and another, one had a screen door hanging by only one hinge.
I was filled with electricity and exitement at the thought.
See, I know none of those houses are for rent, it's just good to see that there are whole neighborhoods full of real people.
I can't wait to live near other folks who use clotheslines and who have rotting toys in the yards.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.