Saturday, July 07, 2007

amazing days

My life recently is a roller coaster, both emotional and mental.
I wish I could say this is new but it is all I know and have known.
It's not easy to do what I do, but sometimes it's so worth it,
other times I want to shoot myself with a rubber pistola.
On the 5th I spent the whole of it, hardly leaving my office.
Bona Roo was still here from the night before so I was lucky enough to
enjoy her and Merica over and over agian, stopping only to
change the music and to wipe the burning sweat from my eyes.
The only work I did was painting a commision piece (I'm half done with it, looks great).
I cooled off by riding my tall bike and chasing my children up trees.
In all accounts it was Dingo paradise, I felt blessed.
I thanked my version of God for the healthy family, great crew and of course a big thanks for giving me that kind of stamina.
Then the next day, I wake up to screaming kids, The landlord (nice guy but still stress)
problems with other shows, dealing with our crew and a crappy article about me in the Mercury,
all under the stress of the looming Gentri-vacation we are all about to take.
I was doing damage control with My tshirt contact (Micheal) and Caffeine while holding a wiggling, hollering, bored, baby and wondered aloud "What Happened?"
I do way more work than fun, it's like being on the clock all the time, I'm looking
forward to getting to where we are going so I can have at least as many fun days as crum days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dingo... if the clown house brings all of the drunks out for Last Thursday, why aren't you rich? Following the logic of the Mercury, etc. you must own all of the new bars up and down Alberta that are liquering everybody up! Speaking of the Portland Mockery, how much did they pay for the condensed sentiments of the Oregonian and the other local news shills? I didn't know you could buy misinformative cliff notes, but it seems like they've got a bundle of 'em.