Thursday, July 19, 2007

8 songs



Friends came over that I never met.
Some friends came over and made my whole day go better.
They are from Sacrimento Ca. and they weld.
All night there was rain, fire, sparks, rock n roll, a sun set
great creations and love.
I walked through the scene of ten folks in the yard, some hammering, others welding,
the rain mixed with my camp fire, plus sunset and welding sparks made for a classic Clown House summer's evening.
It would also have made a good Mordor Evening.
The metal particles and dust kicked up from bikes and children hung in the air and gave a smell all it's own. We flew in and out like winged monkeys testing bikes and trailors.
we had messed all our stuff up at the last few gigs so it was divine magic for a welder to drop by and fix the bikes.
If you need welding done, they need some dough to get home, better be quick about it.
One of the fellas broke out three banjos, our other guy had a banjo too, Dave from downstaire had one outa and I had mine too.
Thats six banjos and one of the guys had a bottle of wiskey!
I didn't drink any but I did have fun watching 4 travelers and a clown getting drunk and playing 8 songs at a time.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.