Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We have to find a new Clown House

I still havent found out any ideas for new digs.
I gotta see to it that our whole tribe clears out of this place and moves somewhere else.
This joint needs to be clean as a whisle and I don't know what will be out there
Ideal would be a compound where the kiddos can live apart from the circus proper.
It's still a bit early to be looking for Sept.I'm gonna work on the house through June and do both all through July come Aug.we have to have something, it's a gamble but I have no choice.
Clown Magic happens plus Iv'e been an amature wizard since I was 9, I think this story is going to just keep getting better.
I wanted to see about Austin Texas where our freak show lives but to get there we would have to walk, plus I'm a Portland guy, this is the best city I've ever met.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a long shot, but maybe you can find a similar historical landmark in Portland to get grant$ for and fix up?

http://www.picketfencepreview.com/KainE.htm

Dingo Dizmal said...

all I ca say is WOW!
That,s a...I'm...um, well, uh
WOW!

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.