Saturday, June 02, 2007

tv casualty

I dumpstered a TV. I was getting some bottles for the “Stunt Banjo” part of the show and someone had left out a color tv. My bike is a flat bed truck too so I had plenty of room to tie it on my ride.
I got it home and compared with the one I dumpstered 3 years ago. For starters it was way lighter than the current one, that's cool.
The old one got PBS and Fox (or as I call it, the truth and a lie.) the new one gets about 7 channels or so
I just found out though that theres nothing on any of them.
It's amazing whats left out around here.
I find stuff in places that are middle class neighborhoods in good cites.
If the hood is too poor (like San Antonio) then they won't have anything of value other than maybe some foods, too rich and there are no garbage cans out ever.
This tv is awesome, I used to like to watch Cops at 4:20 am, this new tv lets me also see Cops at 2pm.
So I have many more channels and still nothing to watch.

No comments: