Monday, June 11, 2007

I popped out of the dirt

There are strange stirrings deep within my guts friends, I mean to be honest; I have been eating dumpstered fruit for weeks and I feel a bit of the “scoots” coming on, that's to be expected when your waiting for the “Grub Stubs” to come in.



This is far greater, stronger, louder.
Recently C. J. bestowed a gift on me, she led a “light” I was hunting into the fold.
I have been asleep for so many years I forgot who I was entirely, now I have woken.
I see a twisted, battered parody of my former self, a puppet in the shape of a king.
Thats not a bad thing friends, I'll take a felt sword over a Thompson any day.
This guy is going to live, the other one didn't have much chance, other than the advantage of magic, the disadvantages were paramount.
Magic got us this far, miles and miles away, I had left the chase, the other dogs out of sight or dead.
I must have plunged into a stasis to save my neck, I don't know how I keep surviving.

Things from the past that were long buried are filtering up, bubbling, memories and past knowledge. Years of high adventure and a lifelong pre-disposition for wizardry paint a map.
The clown face is a form of sorcery,I just ignore it.
You know there is and infinite stream of knowledge that we all possess, you can touch it too.
Your real name,
Your real purpose,
Your real song,
Mine keeps changing with the seasons,
There is dawning, a new season,
It's on,
all there
is left, is the
last word
of the
spell, which
is

“now”.

4 comments:

Mr DeJerk said...

Wow, Dingo! That was pretty faggety, and really profound. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Uber faggety and mega profound. Nice bit of writing! "A sorcerer ate my baby"... now that's got a ring to it. All you need now is an apprentice, or perhaps a TV show where scary people ruthlessly compete to be your apprentice.

Dingo Dizmal said...

No need for apprentice's, I have two, a nine year old and a baby constantly running around being chased by hundreds of living brooms holding buckets of water.
Sometimes the kid has to stay home from school because of it.
Sheeesh

Unknown said...

Hey HOMO - Faggety is not a word in the englich language.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.