Monday, June 25, 2007

mid june

OK mid June
We have done a grip of shows so far and they were all great.
The first part of June we love to donate our clowning skill to the Pedalpalooza Weeks of Bike Fun.
We don't get paid for this group of gigs but boy did it render us invaluable dividends.
Now we are resting and getting ready for the second to last Thursday event, we will have two bands and lots of fun.
A film crew will be taping reality style so show up and act natural (naked).
We are still looking for a new house but finding nothing, it's still early.
I have noticed the website Flikr has a whole history of the Clown House in the search bar.
Just type in Clown House or any related words then hit “Most Recent” it's a great story.
I'm looking for musicians to helpme re-build the clown band, right now I need accordian, bass, guitar and other assorted people, the music drives the comedy.
I'm also looking for some incentive to pay off the volenteers who are getting the old Clown House wrapperd up and will be assembling the new digs.
Usually I just buy burritos and beer out of my own pocket but we havn't seen the kids food stamps in a loooong time.
They are allergic to many things so a loaf of bread costs $5 for them.
Speaking of saints who like to help a good cause, the Last Thursday Preservation Socioty has convinced several buissnesses to donate some bread for making and selling Clown HOuse Tshirts.
Buissnesses along Alberta Street will sell them and we get the money for a new place, cool huh?
I'm biting my nails off waiting on artwork that I needed last week.
I HATE depending on people, but I do.
Will did a fine job in the last two weeks and so did Capt. Ace,they brought it man!
I was great, Chlorine was invaluable, Bizzy was present and Pinga...well...he had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

I wouldn't really call myself a bass player, but I own a bass. What sort of music does a clown band play? (and don't say clown music, that would be too easy...)

Dingo Dizmal said...

I shred on the Bass but suck on the banjo.
Thats so crazy since I'm best known for playing the crap out of my banjo, people just don't notice that I only know two or three songs.
The little I know, I've mastered so it's just like my Spanish speaking, I know just enough to make people think I know what I'm talking about.
We have 33 songs all about clown adventures, they are played in blue grass, soul,rock, classical and other styles and they are all funny.
On our website clownhouse.org, at the bottom are 4 songs from our "Buy nothing Day Album."

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.