Saturday, June 30, 2007

kookamunga!


I just changed my pass words so you can have my old one "wheat free" and "186,382"the latter is the speed of light.This painting is up for sale still, I think it's sooooo funny.It's only $55, thats $5 less than a bag of purple pot.
I'm looking at houses everyday and deciding what to do.
Caff can't find a place for the kids and her to live until she knows where I'm gonna live, Gypsy gave me a lead on a duplex, nearby, I'm gonna look today.
I can't wait to be able to wake up on my own and work without the constant needy screaming, my stress is through the roof when I have a show to run, bills to pay and a kid who would have no problem crawling out a window to his death or stabbing a fork in his eye.
Caffeine will be happy to live in peace, I'm no picnic when a child's screaming has shaken me out of a good mood, that happens many times a day.
She needs a small, babyproof place to raise the chiddrens in, I will still be who I am to them, good parenting can't happen with resentment, I'll still do what I normally do for the family.I can't wait to train my son in music and art.
Speaking of art, the art for the Clown House tshirts has been skillfully completed by Justa and it's amazing, I'm so grateful.
The "Last Thursday Preservation Society" have raised over $500 to buy the tshirt printing and we got a small biz to do the work for us, it's gonna help fund the next Clown House or at least get me a grease bus to live in (I wonder if Ood and Bonaroo will join me?)They tell me that people like the Tin Shed (they pitched in $100) are just happy to help us and other businesses payed up just to get rid of us.
I hear some of the L.T.P.S. felt wronged when high end restraunts congradulated them on keeping the riff raff out (they reported record proffits since the L.T.P.S. was out patrolling) when the only reason they were out there was to keep people out of the street and keep the cops away.
Creature (from San Fran) suggested we auction the stuff off here at the Clown House.
The less I have the easier it will be to move so I hope to sell off everything and leave with a banjo and a backpack, that would rock.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.