Wednesday, June 13, 2007

inspiration

Rossini inspires me, so does this story about him.
http://www.musicweb-international.com/programme_notes/rossini_magpie.htm
Today is the bikini bike wash, part fund raiser and part freak show.
I love it, last year was so fun and this year will be the last such event in this location.
Still no idea where we will live or how.
The idea so far is for the kids and the clowns to live in seperate houses.
A duplex would be good, I want to work free of distraction.
If you see anything in the yard or house that you can't live without let me know, we have to leave and if i'm only packing out with a backpack that would be great.
I'm writing 5 stories as of now, two for stage, one novel, one radio theatre and a picture book about the Clown House on Alberta street.
I got a commision to paint a rubber chicken that was lost, the patron brought me a small plastic chicken that resembles the one she had through college, she wants me to paint it flying over Mt.St.Helens.
On the sterio: Ozzy diary of a mad man.
In my gut: coffee and butterflies.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.