Monday, June 18, 2007

inspiration

Rossini inspires me, so does this story about him, click above to read about him.

Today is the bikini bike wash, part fund raiser and part freak show.
I love it, last year was so fun and this year will be the last such event in this location.
bring a couple bucks (not required)and a dirty bike and play some dice.
about the bikini part...
I left it open to interpretation, prizes for best of show,Hot Dice winner, second place and turd prize.
prizes:
1.Riot cop gift basket:(a 7 inch record made if tin that really plays, one side has music the other a political rant, also the screen printed zine "Chapter13" by Riot Cop front clown Alex Lilly.I may have a Riot Cop poster or two.
2. A gift cert to Office on Alberta:
3. burritos from Don Pancho's on Alberta.
t.Turd be announced
on news of the longer term,
Still no idea where we will live or how.
The idea so far is for the kids and the clowns to live in seperate houses.
A duplex would be good, I want to work free of distraction.
If you see anything in the yard or house that you can't live without let me know, we have to leave and if i'm only packing out with a backpack that would be great.
I'm writing 5 stories as of now, two for stage, one novel, one radio theatre and a picture book about the Clown House on Alberta street.
I got a commision to paint a rubber chicken that was lost, the patron brought me a small plastic chicken that resembles the one she had through college, she wants me to paint it flying over Mt.St.Helens.
On the sterio: Rush, ozzy, Bach, loony tunes and us (same thing I had on in 1992).
In my gut: coffee and butterflies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanx for the bike washin today - you clowns are awesome - sad to see you go. anything i can't live without? those tall bikes are pretty awesome, but why don't you have an auction or something?

signed,
yer neighbor

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.