Saturday, June 30, 2007

#********#

I just realized that I don't have a phone list anymore.
I used to live off my phone list, I guess it's not a need here and now.
Like the electric typewriter, it's obsolete.
I use the computer for so much communication and if not that I just use a bike or yell.
I just got a treat, Bizzy took me for a ride in her car to get big bags of flour from a mill outside town.
I hadn't gone that fast in a long time (35-70 mph)I'm always on a bike.
I also hadn't been outside my neighborhood in months (besides the bike gigs, but thats just there and back on a track I have used for over 6 years.)
I don't like or use phones and when I see somone jibber jabbering all day on one it annoys me fer sure.
I like smoke signals and semaphore a lot for communication, I used both while hitch hiking with friends.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.