Thursday, June 07, 2007

Clowns fight the good fight in Germany

I just saw some clowns doing a ring around the roses around riot cops on TV. I couldn't find any footage online.

They were protesting the g8 summit in Germany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROUSeH29s58

I got so exited to see the fresh faced clowns dancing in a wide circle around some troops trudging up a hill.
A lot of people got hurt by the Man out there during the protest and my heart goes out to them.
I have been in more than a few riots in my time and a LOT MORE regular protests that went off fine.
People talk smak about protesters but where would we be without the civil rights movement or womans sufferage?
I'm really emotional this week, changes are comming, I have been in this box on Alberta street for a long time, I go months without leaving a 30 block radius.

Anyway, it was a treat to see kids on the other side of the globe doing some rare thing that's a huge part of my life.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.