Wednesday, June 20, 2007

“Apple the Hillbilly roach eater

I've been riding my bike around NE Portland for hours looking for the next pad, it's exhausting, still a good thing, and bike riding is relaxing when you aren't getting hit by a car.
I'm not really finding anything that matches our needs, it's a tall order.
We need to keep the circus and family in different houses so we don't get peanut butter on the machetes or broken glass in the toy box.
No houses have “For rent” on them here, I'm looking for a big house with something wrong with it.
If we find a busted house then the chances are, the owner won't care who lives in the house.
As long as it gets fixed up and the rent gets payed, they don't care if clowns live there, build stuff operate crazy contraptions thats what it was here.
I want to continue our free bike shop, and still give shelter to traveling circus workers and other such hobos, we need a big house for that. ” he sounds like Davy Crockett or Al Gore, something about the Tenn.
Yesterday a few travelers came in from Texas, one is “Apple the Hillbilly roach eater croon voice, I love it.
We sat in the yard talking about all the cities in Texas that we have lived in, as we spoke all the stories eventually got rough and or gory, I was glad to be here in Portland OR..
There is a city in Texas called Portland, it's where the highway cops train new speed trappers, it's hell if you don't live there.
If you do live in Portland Texas then the chances are great that the arresting officer went to high school with you.
I saw a white power skinhead jump out of a car in a major intersection, attack a woman who had a broken leg with a golf club (for no reason) and the cop waiting for the light just yelled “MARK GO HOME!” He jumped back in and I drove him home (in a stolen car).
I was repo'ing a lot of cars at the time so they were used to seeing my driving to Corpus Christi in freshly reported stolen cars, they just waved me on.
No more crime (or cars) these days, just bikes and clowning, it's a good life in Portland Oregon.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.