Monday, May 21, 2007

practicing and test piloting with the new guy


This is the day before the Art Hop Parade, Bizzy takes all the best photos, I love the way her boobs flop around when she chases bikes with her camera.
This is also Capt. Ace Hole's debut with our gang, he blew in from the windy city, where tall bike came from, back 107 years ago, then they needed tall bike gangs to light the Chicago's street lights.
Ace is nowhere near that old, he is just a pup, but a good bike mechanic.
He took the Tower Three Tall Bike, and added three wings that pull up with string.
I'm just making sure he is distracted by yelling and screaming Clownabilly songs.
Click the image above to enlarge and you will see my guitar cord about to get under my back left wheel.
WOW Ace was a real hit yesterday.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.