Sunday, May 20, 2007

nursing a hangover

Sunday morning and I'm nursing a hangover, I don't drink but sometimes being around drunks leaves me waking up tired.
I'm just jokin friends, I only ran into one drunk knucklehead last night, after I told him what was up (in a nice way) he backed off and chilled out,
...thats all I expect, it's cool.
I'm two coffees into the morning (2:00 pm) and I have the lap top I found in the dumpster it's mobile!
I'm watching European Journal ( yup, big nerd)and nursing wounds from yesterday's shin dig.
I was about to go to sleep last night (6am) and noticed our new piano getting rained on.
I ran outside in rubber slippers, pink and white polkadotted tights (sporting several camel toes) and
residual clown white face, I was so tired, I only half undid myself.
I thought, "Who would be out at this time of night and in the rain?"...turns out everybody is up early in the new Alberta street.
People looked at me like I was some kind of half naked clown, tarping a piano.
Yesterday was the first time in a month of sundays that I didn't have any human or animal, fecal matter on my
person or belongings, that ended this morning when my son woke up, pulled his pecker out of his diaper and
pissed in my computer tower.
I went from looking at emails from people wanting to hire our show, to hearing the sound of moving liquid (in a non-liquid sanctioned room),
to observing a pee soaked sock to then noticing a big brown pile of baby dung laying on his diaper wrap.
I kinda thanked him when I looked into his diaper and it was clean and dry, but I advised him that crapping on a diaper wrap, kind of
kills the whole point.
Caffeine Jones and I cleaned him up real good, got him some clothes and a cup of coffee, he is a good boy.
Guess it gives new meaning to the word "Pooped". It comes with the game.
Caff is activly looking to hire a grandmother or band nanny, we all made some good bread yesterday but after paying child care and not being totaly hands free, I ended up breaking even, thats bad, we are sinking, staying even just makes you tired.
We need someone who is in it for love...or at least room and board..
We just had one of those trying moments, the boy has a kind if sick that makes you ooze boogers from your eyeballs for three days.
I had to restrain his arms while Caff took the big bulb syringe and sucked the goo from his nose.
He has no idea that it will make him feel better so the screaming is awsome, poor dude.

No comments: