Friday, May 04, 2007

the menu

Good thing I got canned, I was begining to not qualify for food stamps, the last thing I would want to do is crawl out of a hole, I have an ulcer to feed.
It's the first of the month, food stamp time, my gut tells me to go to the asian market and blow the whole months allotment on bulk bags of grains and vegetables, fruit and some dried meats but thats the smart way to do it.
Today we had some class A crap for lunch:
Corn chips (I know I've spent a long time decrying food stamp users even entering the "Snack" isle)
Sharp cheddar cheese, some beans and some sausage with corn and chipotle upinnit.
YUUUUM!
Caffo melted it up for us in the toaster oven, our big oven is D.O.A. untill we get some high falootin solder that gets that hot.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.