Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Gall

I woke up the otherday just wrecked, for starters, the dog had slept with me.
My dog likes to sleep in the center of any bed. She is strong enough to pull Caffeine Jones, groceries, and the kid,so she had no problem shoving my sleeping body around her.
She molded me into the shape of the letter D.
I woke up from the pain, it wasn't just that pain, I felt an awful sting in my chest, it was nausiating.
I poked it, poked it again,poked it with a stick... and then got Caff to look at it.
Her, me and the internet all think I have Gall stones and the tough pain must have been whats called a "Gall Attack".
It makes sense, the websites I looked at say that when you mess with your diet (in my case quitting the booze)you can get stoned.
I had a meal full of fat the night before and that triggered the attack.
Now I gotta go get the Ultrasound treatment, where they zap the stones smaller so I don't die passing them.
I hear it's plenty painful to pass a stone but I think I can handle it.
I recently have been self treating myself for my two warts with the liquid nitrogen, at first it's cool, then the coolness turns to a thousand hornets and then cool again then dull pain.
I'm thinking about unijured parts of my body and being thankful.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.