Friday, May 11, 2007

$800

So this fella I met last year has been around again. I wont use his real name so I'll just call him 64539-255.
64539-255 is a nice guy, well spoken, I saw him go through some changes since we frst met.
When we met 64539-255 he was hanging around with a man/child who was giving us an annoying time, I didn't hold it against him. but then he got a little crazy or for lack of a better word tweaky.
64539-255 came around a few times in winter looking harsh, He and his girlshowed up in the middle of the night, knocking oun our door with a story.
I let 64539-255 stay in the garage a couple of times because I'm a dope like that.
I see someone in need, I want to help them, I found a way to not get taken advantage of by being a jerk about it.
anyway...I recently let 64539-255 sleep in his truck on our driveway, he in turn hauled a bunch of garbage away for us, it was a good trade, people have left tons of crap here over the years and we need to move out soon, clearing the debris was a big help.
So today he came home with a hot tub, aperently thats what he does, service, install and sell hot tubs.
He pulled into the Clown House lot like a misguided parade float, this giant thing scraped the trees and threw aside branches as it creeped in.
Two lackeys with cigarettes in mouth, jumped out of the truck and we moved it into position Anciant Egyptian style, with the PVC logs rolling one n front of the other.
The deal is, he will take another load of trash away in exchange for us letting him store the thing here until it sells, he wants $800 for it.
I think he will get it too, it's frikking huge and brisling with jets, lights and gizmos.
I would want it myself...if I was the owner of a burn unit.
Do you want it?
I bet if you showed him $600 cash he'll cave
I usually don't associate with "those" kind of people (non clowns) but I do tend to take everyone at face value and I don't want to judge.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.