Monday, April 09, 2007

monday double shift

I saw the kid I was mad at playing hackey sack in the street with another kid.
I thought great, he has something to do besides stealing cell phones and selling drugs.
Well the guy he was doing that with skated off and left the poor dude alone again.
My heart is broken over not being able to risk my people's health and safty to save him.

I did the gig today with Pinga and Ood, along the way we met up with Capt. Insano and hit the P.C.C. campus, it was raining.
We had a hard time finding the joint because there were no people.
We played to a crowd of tens, made some friends and wewere told the check would be in the mail.
I hope they don't send the check via email.
We dropped off Rabbit who happened to trade his cut of the money for a tray of sandwiches and went home to rest.
We had to get up at dark thirty (8:30)to do this gig,we needed a rest.
We went back out because it was time to pick up my kid from school.
I went up to the door and spotted my 8 year old in dance class formation.
Her classmates took one look at me, Pinga and Will and freaked out, I hid again and waited for her to come out.
When she did, she was laughing, the other kids thought we were super creepy, we more than disrupted the class.
She thanked us for not walking in and sitting down.
I'm bartendiong tonight ( 7 to close)at the Concordia Ale House 33d and killingsworth, I'll be there tommorow night too

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.