Thursday, April 05, 2007

Two bike houses this week (click pic to engorge)



Just like Spring time, the travelers are starting to file through.
This week we got two men show up a day apart who live in house bikes.
One did it as his answer to divorce and the other is a career homeless dude.
Both are insane and so a bit hard to talk to and both have great, amazing rigs.
The first guy has power coming from a generator in the back.
From that I gather that he sleeps in gas fumes, I bet it's less crazymaking than dealing his spouse so goddess bless him. He kinda reminds me of the William H. Macy character from the movie "Fargo".His rig is too long to park on the street and the city trafficbots on one step behind him at all times trying to tow his rig.
The other guy has solar power and can go 90 on the hyway, he said he was coming from Mexico WOW thats cool!
He just looks at you grinning like the dust is still in his teeth.
He congradulates himself for his rentless status, and sweet rig, I don't blame him. I told him it's $15 bucks a night to park in the yard (comes with a meal) and that made him decide to pull out and find easy lodgings. He bought some hot dogs from my cart so we were all happy in the end.
One of the perks of living at the Clown House is that wonderful people from bike and circus culture come here to visit and then I get to talk sh8 about them on the Net, I love this country.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.