Sunday, March 25, 2007

Loch Ness Chicken


OKOKOK a man claimed he wanted to buy this painting for a hundred bucks, we wrote a big SOLD sign in red on it's lable and there it sat for a month, I called the guy and he had a story but told me he would be down.
He Flaked on me despite the fact that I dropped the price from $150 for him.
That really sucks for an artist when folks do that.
Browsing is browsing, maybe if you don't really plan to get a painting don't act like you can't live without it.
His loss is your gain, you can see it at the Concordia Ale House, have some beer and get a hunk of art.
I wanna see someone with a killer trade for this painting.
Whatchaa got?
Like what Olive and Dingo do? Here is the virtual tip jar.

1 comment:

Dingo Dizmal said...

The link that goes to a photo taken out my window on a snow day is a mistake I don't really know how I did that.