Monday, February 05, 2007

Update from the front lines

OK Friends, The darn power went gadzooks and surged like a mutha.
The result was that the modem that controls the Clown House's electrinic comunication banks got fried.
I'm now atthe Star E. Rose cafe on Alberta street catching up.
Looks like we have a gig in Salem and Eugene in the comming weeks, the Salem one being the Mid Valley Film Festival anfd the othe being the Harold Von Killian show at the Wow hall.
I'm sticking the Rubber Chicken paintings up at Concordia ale house (33d and Killingsworth)today, it's gonna be dope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yall can probably get a $50 (donated/"borrowed") wireless adapter and stick it on a pole at the corner of your property and get the starry rose wifi for free all the time. who needs a modem or phone then?

Dingo Dizmal said...

OK I don't know how to do that, come fix us and I'll get you in to the gig next Sat, at the Wow hall in eugene,

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.