Friday, February 16, 2007

Hi Eugene

I found a great show to watch while eating breakfast cereal, the court shows!
I have a problem hearing anything when crunching on my fave food. Each time I get a moment to relax I eat cereal and milk and watch tv.
Now, The shows to watch are the ones where the people on them are already yelling...like the tv court shows.
It's so damn funny to see deadbeats backpedaling with shoddy reason and blown cover screaming and ranting, i like it.
If you live in Eugene OR. you can see us this Sat night at the WOW Hall, I'm working on getting some tall bikes to make the trip with us.
CD of choice this week: Attic Ted, Hemoglobin
sleep: 5/24
Beer I'm recomending at work: Hales Cream Ale in an Imperial pint glass.
Chx status: Big {Rubber chicken} paintings up at Concordia Ale house 33d and Killingsworth, Little ones need a roost.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.