Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We grabbed the stage during Harold Von Killian's show!

Will Workforf Ood managed to pull some sticks and get us a chance to infect the stage during Harold Von Killian's circus show this weekend.
And what did we do with the opportunity to address hundreds of fans?
Play "Whats up your ass????!!!!" of course.
The rules:
Strangers are selected at random from the audience, they are then told to drop pants as Chlorine Enema Jones goes one by one shoving random articles between their butt cheeks.

They have ten seconds to guess or somehow figger out what the article is, it could be a remote control for an RCA VCR, it could be a wad of feathers or the keys to a Buick.

Chlorine, got to have her hands all over some really hot girls, Will was helping, Bizzy cheered and Pinga's job was to hold the victims gaze away from the action so they couldn't cheat by looking.I was dealing with a couple of hotties myself, only they were dumping ice down my boot.


I pulled my boot off and when the one girl wasn't looking I threw the boot ice down her shirt HAHA!
She did it again with help from her friend, clowning with the Ice in my $500 cowboy boots while I'm trying to put stuff in people's butts.
After dumping ice in my boots he tried to run away, haha we owned that stage lady, you can't hide. I was way above every one in the crowd, of course I can move faster than her.
I stage dove into where she was hiding under the stage landing almost in her lap and laughing like a banshee.
That scared the S*%t out of her.
Her only reaction was to weakly tweak me in the nipple, I laughed and gave her the "CycloneOmatic, Texas, Titty Twister" I normally would never grab a woman I don't know by the breasts and twist them like a car sterio knobs but that clown make up can cash some pretty outragious checks.

No comments: