Tuesday, January 09, 2007

sports

Didja catch the sports report?
I did, I think a lot of suicides may be sports reporters.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but mercy sakes!
That job has you not only spouting out pointless information, it's wasting the time that could be spent on real things like global warming and a corrupt government.
As I hear him prattle on, numbers and names of teams, cities, stats, I can see him go home, walk into his room, pull a pistol out of a drawer, put it in his mouth.
Now the kid sports reports are great, those are constructive gang colors. It's not just the sports guy, the "Entertainment" reporter faces the same fate exept in my mind he is in a hotel room coked out of his mind.
He yells"Iv'e done nothing!" and jumps out the window.
What do I know, I'm just a clown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dingo the Clown, your one seriously hot mother trucker an you stink as good as you look.-l

Anonymous said...

Here's what I want to see: New sports!
Gimme the Rose City Rollers Rollers roller derby league any day. They'll wipe the track with YOUR ciy's team!
I'm also a fan of mudpit tug-o-war, and unicycle jousting.