Thursday, January 11, 2007

pills

I went most of my life without ever taking pills or powder drugs of any kind.
Many years ago in Minneapolis, my house burned down, to console me, the next door hippies offered me some pills that I smoked from a gravity bong, it was awful and I woke on the other side of town with a strange girl and a black orb.
So I don't like that stuff at all, never did, boy do I have stories.
Now that I was sick for a long time, I've had to take a handful of pills every few hours, yuck!
I feel it in my liver, it's mostly the Ibuprofane, thats the stuff that is keeping my swelling down and the pain at bay.
I have some "stop smoking pills but I don't need them.
On New Years Eve. I met Nick Creature on the phone, he is a ringmaster from California.
When Nick was on his way here to the Clown House, I asked him to stop at a store and get me some smokes, he brought me two paks of Top, I never opened them because that was the day I quit smoking, I later gave the tobbaco away as bribes.
I'm still waiting for the energy surge that comes when you stop smoking.
I may not get much real energy till the kids grow up.

No comments: