Saturday, January 06, 2007

funny how a blog tells the story backwards.


like the gentle rain washing mud from dreary puddles that were my eyes I woke up breathing fine, no pain, good mood, the nightmare is over.
Will and Caffo took care of themselves quick enough when they saw the strep commin, Bizzy got some but the witchy remedies shook the bug out, I was torched with sickness.
I was so exited that I spent a good chunk of time this morning eating things I couldn't all week.
Funny how you learn to appreciate chewing and swallowing.
That hurt so bad I had decided to find a biker bar, poke my head in the door and yelled “Hey, any of you queers wanna come tell me who's bike I just knocked over?”
I would maybe wake up six months later with no more strep throat.
My jaw still hurts to open much but I can swallow, what a blessing.
The air smelled sweet, the sky was clear, life is still a struggle but ya cant meet a challenge very well without your health.
I quit smoking over this, I look forward to looking down my nose at smokers when I see you.
Things that buggered my immune system:
stress
smoking
Things that helped me get better:
echinacea,
Nux Vomica,
Caffeine Jones,
Will , Outside in clinic,
not getting in showdown/gunfight, pills,
Vitasea, straws,
company,
being left alone,
the pot,
the other pot,
Caffeines hot packs,
And Tanya L Page MD

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.