Tuesday, November 21, 2006

4:20 am


It's 4:20 in the morning and I'm doing one of the things that make me happy.
Watching the TV show COPS at 4:20!
This one is great, it's called Naked Cops, first they had the old dude in cleaveland who drops his drawers in a bar, the drunk lady who lost both her car and her top in Dallas, the fella who is found in a suburban culdisac in the middle of the night lacking both his clothing and his meds and my fav, the Miami cops enforcing the "must wear tops on the beach law"
It's wrapping up with a New Orlians cop crew bitching out balcony boob bouncers for stopping foot traffic below, thats when the fight and pick pocketing break out.
The cops have a good point, I love when people are distracted by boobs so I can pick pockets.
Why did I post a photo of Pinga de Clown packing a rubber chicken and dressing as Lady Liberty?
Well, it's one of many things that are making me giggle this morning.
Damn, the good never lasts, in the time it took me to painstakingly, finger tap this entry, the show ended and now it's all about Tom Cruse's wedding WHY WHOULD ANYONE CARE?
Cops is a city by city search of petty crime and domestic distubances, crack hos and shirtless brawlers who manage to throw blows while being held by police and somehow still smoking.
Iv'e been all over this country and I also like that Cops visits places Ive been.
Goodnight/morning, I'm hitting the sack!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.