Sunday, September 24, 2006

money woahs




I hate needing money, i wish I could just clown all day and never worry about bills or funding.
Actually that's exactly what I did for over a decade but now things have changed and our rent jumped from $1200 to $1500 a month, this old clown house is expensive.

So what do we do?
We move into places that have cheap rent so we can pump all out efforts into the show.
Cafes pop up, then restraunts and pretty soon the property values go up so high we can't aford our own hood.

The neighborhood people emailed me the other day asking for my input on what to build in an empty lot, I suggested they build a five story parking building because anyone who would have cared about that kind of thing have been classed out long ago, thats not counting the yuppy people from California who moved in and hate those buildings for the wrong reasons.

One thing I came up with is to sell the "Red Shoe Of Death" our shoe bike, I also thoght of auctioning off some of the Tall Bikes and props.
That would suck to lose them, luckily nobody but us would want them.
I already work 40 hours at a day job, sell dog treats and busk but those things don't make much money compared to our costs.
I wish the buisnesses who benefit from our zoo atraction would pony up and help us out, so far Zaytoon on Alberta is the only joint that loves us.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.