Friday, September 08, 2006

ever notice?

Have you ever noticed that when bands play on network tv shows the focus is always on the person singing and the rest of the band are more like employees?
I was watching this stupid band full of crooning apes on the Jay Leno show and it finally made me so sick I puked in my shoe. The guys laying down the music were just a blur and the singers sucked.
In other puke news about corporate crap I hear that on 9-11-06 ABC will be showing a "Docudramatainment' about the twin towers that blames Clinton for the bombing, it must be close to election season, I thought Clinton caught the people who bombed the trade center when he was in charge.
Saudis funded the bombings both times and happen to also be friends of the Bush family.
Maybe they leaked that it was comming out to get the misinformation out that way,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty boys sell records

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.