Monday, July 31, 2006

Parade day

Tuesday gig, big party and parade for the Concordia neighborhood, national night out.
We will be doing the "Pinga strikes oil" bit at the end of the parade and to make matters worse there will be an L.A. movie crew following us doing a film called "Buskers U.S.A.".
Check the Concordia News for info.
I'm really psyched to see the best cowboy trickster in the world (my hero) Leapin Louie Lichtenstien
http://comedytricks.com/
He is the head liner.
Then tommorow I will be going downtown with the Buskers U.S.A. movie people to do an experament: I will busk for an hour and then beg for an hour and we will see if Portland would rather pay beggars or performers, Portland really sucks when it comes to supporting street level art, I always see Portlanders paying hundreds of dollars for art made by pricks from other places and treating buskers as bums.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.