Sunday, June 25, 2006

wow double shift

Caffo and I are so tired we are just aching and laughing, bitching and grinnin.
The fair was today, I had to work tonight, Caff just is on 24 hr. baby duty and she also is the only producer of Dawg Snax plus she had to be the voice of the Pepto Dizmal Clownarchy today as we did a complicated routine.
In my daze while at work tonight I had two ideas that even I think are bad, I have about 5 ideas a day, two really good, one that makes me laugh and at least one that is a wild card and a bad one.
here goes, this is more of an observation by the way:
#1 My long deceased grandmother (Eloisa Barrerra) has something in common with the cat that lives down the alley from my work.
Seperated by time, space (and species one is an ape, (Homo Sapiens), the other a cat (fellinius domesticus).
They both look the same when you flash a light at them, Grandmother had glasses and the cat has...well cat eyes and both glow brightly when they are in darkness and are hit in the pupils with any standard beam of light.
I flashed my head light on the kitty and remembered pestering my granny with a flashlight at about age 8 (circa 1979).

#2The cd player at work fell into a pot of soapy water and now won't work, I think we should replace it with a police scanner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a151/daveberta/allright.gif

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.