Friday, June 16, 2006

Results of the B.B.W.&H.D.T.

Bikes washed:17.
that's $17 bucks for the Clown House.
The washers made tips, the bikes got clean, "Low Rent" did some awsome clowning.
The hot dog cart was up and running, I saw more of most of my friends than I would ever want to see.
Winners of the Hot Dice games:
dealer: Mr. Boomer
Clown House Hot Dice Champ: Solid Gold
Second place: "notmetallica"
Solid Gold won a 40 dollar gift certificate to Wild Abandon
2411 SE Belmont St
Portland, OR 97214
Notmetallica won a 20 dollar gift certificate to Zaytoon
2236 NE Alberta,
I still can't upload to my blog for technical reasons but I'll send you a link as soon as I can to great pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fucking awesome time.....thanks for putting it on. i can't wait to see the pics!

-natallica

AKA

"not metallica"

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.