Thursday, June 22, 2006

home work

Google "Curve ball Iraq"...Ijust did.

We have been working the bugs out of a new act for the County Bike Fair, some stuff came up and we had to close some doors and re-tool the program so it would be harder to rip off. We have been making time to work on it every day...it's almost like a circus lives here.
If ya wanna know the details obout the county Bike fair go to
bikeportland.org

I rode home from work with a bike light tonight, it was kinda my way to have equipment in lue of my second bike lock and chain to dissapear from my bike in the yard. I have no idea where they went.
So the bike light is required by law but I'm from a tough neighborhood and I prefer not to call attention to myself. If I can't avoid a noisy, stinky 2000 pound auto in the middle of the night, then maybe I deserve to be hit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If I can't avoid a noisy, stinky 2000 pound auto in the middle of the night, then maybe I deserve to be hit."
--
hey man, thats a pretty callous thing to say, even if its some sorta attempt at humor. making yourself visible for the drunk, stupid, or otherwise fallible human behind the wheel of that 2000 pound projectile has very little to do with the ability of the bike rider. your statement makes it seem otherwise. maybe you can be a little more considerate of all the skilled bikers who had lights but still got plowed into by stupid cars.

Dingo Dizmal said...

I see what what you mean but look at the time stamp on my posting, it was after 4 in the morning.
Getting hit by a car in the middle of the night on deserted streets would actually be a challenge.
A good cyclist should be very awear of everything around using sight, smell and hearing.
Also when I have time to post stuff after work, I'm tired and grouchy.
Thanks for reading my blog xb

Tiago DeJerk said...

I think you deserve to be hit, anyways

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.