Monday, June 05, 2006

breaking news

sorry to post this hear but i dont know how to get in touch with dingo over email.

dingo

i hear a member of your house named elizabeth had a bad crash on zoobomb and i wanted to check on her. i was bombing the same night and didnt do hellway with the rest of them so i dont know what really happened. you can get in touch at the website (zoobomb.net) or email me at zooboomb @ gmail . com

thanks

felix
Monday, June 05, 2006 12:40:58 AM

OK, I'm getting folks tricking in to the Clown House telling me her story of losing control while ZooBombing and wiping out on the freeway on a mini bike.
She busted her head in the front and went into shock, an ambulance happened to be near by and when Molly left her she was stitched up and cohearent.
I just got word that she may not get out of the hospital today, I imagin they want to keep an eye on her.
My guess is she will be fine, she was complaining that her injury is going to scare the kids at her job taking family portraits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear she is pretty much ok.

phew!

felix